Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - tscchope - 02-12-2016

(02-12-2016, 09:41 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Who do you think has Diana?
I think Viktor.
syscrash the contract between Adalind and Stephania required Diana be handed over to her. That's been done. Stephania's with the royals was she gave Diana to them in return for gold. She got the gold and the Royals got Diana. That's the end of the contracts. They are fulfilled ie finished.

Not sure anyone has the power to keep Diana anywhere she doesn't want to be. Once her half-brother starts manifesting his powers, she's going to want to see him. As the unborn Diana demonstrated to a verrat, the pen makes a good sword.

The choice for Adalind is where she chooses to live. If Nick chooses not to go join them, he'd better learn how to use skype regularly. Diana fingered the locket with his picture in it most lovingly/possessively.

RE: Diana - Grimmbiest11 - 02-12-2016

@tscchope yes Adalind's contract with Stefania was met. Stefania got what she wanted out of the deal. It's the royals who were hoodwinked. That contract is no longer binding. Idk why people keep bringing it up. Stefania didn't need the kid for herself. She's a 'sell to the highest bidder' woman.
Lmao @ Nick needing to use Skype, I can imagine the scene

RE: Diana - irukandji - 02-12-2016

I thought Meisner said Diana was safe with friends. Would he consider Viktor a friend?

RE: Diana - syscrash - 02-12-2016

Quote:syscrash the contract between Adalind and Stephania required Diana be handed over to her. That's been done. Stephania's with the royals was she gave Diana to them in return for gold. She got the gold and the Royals got Diana. That's the end of the contracts. They are fulfilled ie finished.

Quote:@tscchope yes Adalind's contract with Stefania was met. Stefania got what she wanted out of the deal. It's the royals who were hoodwinked. That contract is no longer binding. Idk why people keep bringing it up. Stefania didn't need the kid for herself. She's a 'sell to the highest bidder' woman.
Lmao @Nickk needing to use Skype, I can imagine the scene
The contract was not meet. The contract was to deliver the child which did not happen. How could Stafania hand over a child that is not even born yet. She would have had to wait till after the birth to complete the contract. When Viktor discovered that Stafania no longer had Adalind Viktor did not pay her. She had to do everything she could to not lose her head.

The deal was not to deliver a pregnant mother the deal was for a child. Even by Viktors statements it was not his responsibility to keep up with Adalind while waiting for the child. It was Stafania responsibility. That is why she was giving Adalind the root to suck on to control when delivery would occur. That is why Viktor wanted Stafania's when when Adalind ran away.

Bottom line contract not fulfilled. Diana is still in bondage.

RE: Diana - tscchope - 02-12-2016

Picture this syscrash: Meisner, resistance, Diana, Stephania and Viktor in a room in Vienna. Meisner hands Diana to the resistance who hand her over to Stefania. That's the contract between Adalaind and Stephania complete. Stephania has Diana. Stephania is then in a position to hand Diana over to Viktor, who calls in the agreed payment for Diana and hands that to Stefania. Viktor has Diana; Stephania her payment. Contract completed. Meisner has a nice shiny helicopter and Viktor has a coronation to plan. Peace breaks out between the Royals and resistance, because there's a bigger war in the offing that between Hadrian's Wall and Black Claw.

The biggest problem is Meisner would be killed as soon has he stepped foot in Vienna. For the death of Eric. The idea that the Meisner and Viktor deal resulted in Viktor having Diana has a problem. the King goes to Portland for Diana. Viktor ends up with Diana but no King. The other families would question where is the King.

And argument could be made that the contract can now never be filled since it was for a baby, and Diana is no longer a baby. That the contract can not be completed does not negate the consequences of the contract.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 02-12-2016

Would the contract for Diana not being completed could that end Adalind's power? Or looking at it from another angle could the contract cause Adalind's hexenbiest spirit (of Frau Pech) to turn on Adalind? Would did the contract contain?

Adalind having her powers revoked would seem like a valid trigger for the contract to have. The one reason I could see for not having or needing the trigger is. It being a magical contract, neither time or space can keep the holder of the contract from collecting. that is why is propose no matter where Diana is she is in bondage. And can be called when ever they are ready. I would also think the contract has more to do with the reason why Stafania wanted Diana more then getting paid by the Royals for Diana. If Stafania only wanted payment, no need for a magical contract. But if Stafania wanted a hold on the child, now it makes sense.

I am wondering why Viktor did not just throw Adalind in a cell until after she gave birth. I bet after she ran off he wished he had.

RE: Diana - syscrash - 02-13-2016

Juliette did not get on the helicopter. She knows Diana did. It is possible she knows Meisner was on the helicopter. Even thought at the time she would not have known who he was. But why has Adalind not had Nick to ask Juliette about Diana.
Even in Sean's office wouldn't Diana's rapid growth be something Meisner would tell Sean. Why hasn't Eve mentioned it. At this point Adalind could see Diana on the street and not even recognize her.

Now that we have a softer Adalind. How is she going to take because of what she did. Daina was never able to be a baby or a child. Has had to live a life of being hidden and hunted. And Adalind thought her mother was bad.

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 02-18-2016

I can't wait to see what Diana will look like now after being separated from her mother. I hope when she meets her baby brother Kelly, that she'll decide to stay with her mom, her brother and Nick.