Grimm Forum
Spoilers: 4x21 Headache - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 4 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Spoilers: 4x21 Headache (/Thread-Spoilers-4x21-Headache)

Pages: 1 2 3

Spoilers: 4x21 Headache - Gretel Hanselsister - 03-22-2015

4x21 "Headache"

Air Date:
May 8, 2015

Title:
"Headache"

Synopsis:
THE MANHUNT CONTINUES FOR A VICIOUS SERIAL KILLER - JACQUELINE TOBONI RETURNS AS 'TRUBEL' - While investigating a grisly murder, Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) get closer to uncovering the identity of the serial killer while Wu's (Reggie Lee) life is put in grave danger. Having turned down Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee's (Bree Turner) offer, Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) solidifies a new alliance as she works to get her revenge. Elsewhere, Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) makes a surprising return to Portland. Sasha Roiz and Claire Coffee also star. Nico Evers-Swinderll guest stars.

RE: Spoilers: 4x21 Headache - SpoiltOne - 04-17-2015

Link:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/04/nbc-primetime-schedule-sunday-may-3.html

Quote:"GRIMM"

"HEADACHE"

05/08/2015 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Friday) : THE MANHUNT CONTINUES FOR A VICIOUS SERIAL KILLER - JACQUELINE TOBONI RETURNS AS 'TRUBEL' - While investigating a grisly murder, Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) get closer to uncovering the identity of the serial killer while Wu's (Reggie Lee) life is put in grave danger. Having turned down Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee's (Bree Turner) offer, Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) solidifies a new alliance as she works to get her revenge. Elsewhere, Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) makes a surprising return to Portland. Sasha Roiz and Claire Coffee also star. Nico Evers-Swinderll guest stars.

So not only will our intrepid team be dealing with Kenneth/Juliette but now it looks like the show will be turning Renard (remember the whole bringing back a darkness thing) into this "Jack the Ripper" clone that pops up in "You Don't Know Jack".

RE: Spoilers: 4x21 Headache - grimmfreak - 04-17-2015

(04-17-2015, 05:21 PM)SpoiltOne Wrote: So not only will our intrepid team be dealing with Kenneth/Juliette but now it looks like the show will be turning Renard (remember the whole bringing back a darkness thing) into this "Jack the Ripper" clone that pops up in "You Don't Know Jack".

Where are you hearing/reading this? link please...
Edit: if this is true, maybe it's Renard that will die.

RE: Spoilers: 4x21 Headache - Grimmster123 - 04-17-2015

There seems to be an awful lot of stuff going on in these last three or so episodes so I'm not going to even bother speculating on how I think it will play out. That being said I think with all the different stories coming to a head I think this will be one of the best season finales so far.

RE: Spoilers: 4x21 Headache - Hexenadler - 04-17-2015

Quote: Having turned down Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee's (Bree Turner) offer, Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) solidifies a new alliance as she works to get her revenge.

Okay, now I'm confused. In "Hibernaculum", Juliette was all up in Renard's face about returning to normal. Now she's passing on that opportunity? "I want my life back! Oh wait, no I don't."

Come to think of it, who exactly does Juliette want to wreak revenge on? Nick? Adalind? Doesn't the suggestion she's embraced her Hexenbiest ways imply she'd be GRATEFUL towards them? Don't get me wrong here. I'm glad the show isn't taking the easy way out with Juliette's character, but a little consistency wouldn't hurt.

RE: Spoilers: 4x21 Headache - syscrash - 04-18-2015

In "Hibernaculum" she did say she wanted a cure. But in Mishipeshu she told Nick she likes being a hexenbiest. Part of being a hexenbiest is revenge. At this point Juliette is mad at anyhone that does not share in how powerful she is. That's why Nick saying he is locking her up to keep her safe, very bad idea. But in Nick's defense he has no idea what he is up against. Neither Sean nor Adalind had the power to send someone flying across a room.

The problem I see with Juliette and Kenneth is, even though Kenneth will not see Juliette as a monster and will support her in accepting her powers. I can not see Juliette following orders or Kenneth being OK with Juliette not following orders. That is going to be the interesting interaction. The interaction between Nick and Adalind is going to be sad. Adalind is going to use Nick to protect her from Juliette. If how Adalind treated Sean is any indication, and Nick having no where near the cunning of Sean. I feel sorry for Nick.

RE: Spoilers: 4x21 Headache - Grimmster123 - 04-18-2015

The question of who is going to die in the finale is ripped wide open with this latest episode synopsis.

First it says that Wu's life will be put in grave danger. Since he only recently found out about wesen and wasn't a major character before then, then he his definitely expendable. However that being said it seems a little too obvious that they would put that in the synopsis but we shall see.

Many on here seem to be speculating that Captain Renard is going to be the serial killer that the precinct is searching for due to some of the side effects of his phantom bleeding. I was hesitant to believe that at first but after seeing him steal that guy's wallet this week and have no recollection of it then it's definitely a possibility. If that is truly the case then it could definitely be him that gets killed. After all they made a point of mentioning earlier this year that what his Mother did to him could only be done once, so if he gets killed again then there's no way to bring him back. In addition, his death could be a way to bring Elizabeth back to Portland in order to find out if there's a way to reverse what has happened to Juliette.

Obviously Adalind could always be the one to die. After all Juliette just tried to kill her so it's not a stretch that she actually does. However with Nick finding out that she is carrying his child he might try to protect Adalind no matter the cost. Which could lead to a Juliette death.

We also have Trubel making a mysterious return to Portland, so we don't know what that's about. Trubel is also a bit expendable but since they give us no hints as to why she is returning to Portland then there's nothing to speculate on.

Finally, I thought they mentioned that Kelly would be making an appearance at the end of the season but so far nothing. Maybe she'll just be stopping by in the finale. I think she might be the most likely to die because she costs a ton to bring back which is why we don't see her a lot and since we don't see her a lot it wouldn't be a crushing blow to the fans but it would definitely have a profound effect on Nick going forward.

So there you have it. Wu, Renard, Adalind, Juliette, Trubel, and Kelly seem like the most likely individuals to die in the season finale.

RE: Spoilers: 4x21 Headache - Hexenadler - 04-18-2015

(04-18-2015, 08:41 AM)Grimmster123 Wrote: So there you have it. Wu, Renard, Adalind, Juliette, Trubel, and Kelly seem like the most likely individuals to die in the season finale.

"Game-changing" doesn't always mean someone's going to die, you know. Wink All the same, it's morbid fun to speculate who might get offed.

If the choice were up to me, I'd go with Adalind. Having two major Hexenbiest characters on the show is a tough act to juggle, and honestly I'm not buying into the role-switching they're trying to do with Adalind and Juliette at all. If I was in a REALLY bad mood, I'd pick Renard. It's clear now he's become little more than an ongoing threat to Nick's love life, and if the writers can't find anything else for him to do, maybe it's time to say goodbye.

I hope it's not Wu. I love that guy, and lately he's provided the only real comedy relief in a series that's getting a little too gloomy for its own good.

RE: Spoilers: 4x21 Headache - Kathryn Wooten - 04-18-2015

(04-17-2015, 06:57 PM)grimmfreak Wrote:
(04-17-2015, 05:21 PM)SpoiltOne Wrote: So not only will our intrepid team be dealing with Kenneth/Juliette but now it looks like the show will be turning Renard (remember the whole bringing back a darkness thing) into this "Jack the Ripper" clone that pops up in "You Don't Know Jack".

Where are you hearing/reading this? link please...
Edit: if this is true, maybe it's Renard that will die.

I do not believe it will be Renard dying again, since he is possessed by the entity of a murderer and doesn't know what he is doing. I do believe Sgt Wu could be the one to get killed by possessed Renard , because he finds out that Renard is the killer or saw him kill someone or it could be Trubel, why bring her back ?or my best guess it could be Renard's mother who is at fault that her son is in trouble or it could be Nick's mother who is rumored to return with the baby. I always wonder why it look like Elizabeth (Sean
's mother) was still worried about him and wanted him to woged to see if he was okay (did she believe he would woged as something else hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! I wonder if she knew what would happen to him after bringing him back from the dead.

RE: Spoilers: 4x21 Headache - SpoiltOne - 04-28-2015

Grimm - Episode 4.21 - Headache - Promotional Photos

Link:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/04/grimm-episode-421-headache-promotional.html

So what interesting with this weeks edition....Well it looks like Juliette will be bedding Kenneth, more bleedy Renard and oh yeah Trubel is back!!!