Grimm Forum
Spoilers: 4x12 Maréchaussée - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 4 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Spoilers: 4x12 Maréchaussée (/Thread-Spoilers-4x12-Mar%C3%A9chauss%C3%A9e)

Pages: 1 2

Spoilers: 4x12 Maréchaussée - Gretel Hanselsister - 12-05-2014

4x12 "Maréchaussée"

Air Date:
February 6, 2015

Title:
"Maréchaussée"

Synopsis:
A WESEN BOUNTY HUNTER IS ON THE LOOSE – ARNOLD VOSLOO, GARCELLE BEAUVAIS AND ALEXIS DENISOF GUEST STARS – Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) investigate a series of murders that lead back to the Wesen Council and a mysterious bounty hunter (guest star Arnold Vosloo). Elsewhere, Juliette's (Bitsie Tulloch) meeting with Henrietta (guest star Garcelle Beauvais) brings about more disturbing news than she was expecting. Meanwhile, Adalind (Claire Coffee) and Viktor (guest start Alexis Denisof) make their way back to Portland. Silas Weir Mitchell, Reggie Lee, Sasha Roiz and Bree Turner also star.

RE: Spoilers: 4x12 Maréchaussée - syscrash - 01-29-2015

We saw the Nick and Adalind were connected through sight. Could the unexpected news be the Juliette and Adalind are connected. Could the connection be that they can not hurt each other, because you hurt the other you hurt yourself. Or could the unexpected information be that she is permanently a hexenbiest and Grimm blood will not break the spell. As many comments have stated why not just use Nick blood it worked on Adalind. This would also be an idea that would come to Juliette. Juliette is now a hexenbiest what information could be worst then that. Other then what she thought would be her salvation of turning her back normal, the Blood of a Grimm does not work. Maybe that is what brings Trubel back, Nicks blood does not work, so they figure they will try Trubels. I foresee this transformation draging on the rest of the season with the gang trying to find a way to make Juliette normal again. We ended last season with Juliette having enough of the wesen problems and wanting out. It is a long way of acceptance from being willing to deal with wesen problems to becoming a wesen problem for life. Juliette will not woge for each member, her being a hexenbiest will just be shown as the others having the knowledge. Like Hank and Roselee he knows she is wesen but has not seen her woge. The same will be with Wu he will find out but not actually see her woge. I don't see Juliette working with Nick, mainly because Nick does not see Juliette as an equal on cases. Good example when Juliette called to tell Nick about Ackers sister. Nick did not even want to talk to her, his first response was he is busy. What did he think Juliette wanted? To find out what he wanted for dinner? In Nicks defense Juliette has called before only to get the status of a case. Plus Nick did not know the Juliette and Rosalee where actively investigating the case.

RE: Spoilers: 4x12 Maréchaussée - Gretel Hanselsister - 02-01-2015

it's sneak peek time Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpmVNT54w5s

RE: Spoilers: 4x12 Maréchaussée - J73 - 02-01-2015

It's awesome that Arnold plays a Wesen in this, haven't seen him scince he played the "mummy". Big Grin

RE: Spoilers: 4x12 Maréchaussée - Elkhound - 02-02-2015

Nick cuts himself shaving or slices his finger while cutting up vegetables in the kitchen. Juliette offers to 'kiss it and make it better,' thinking that it will de-hexenbiest her. It doesn't.

RE: Spoilers: 4x12 Maréchaussée - syscrash - 02-02-2015

I am surprised they writer did not address using Grimm blood when Juliette first came to Sean. When Juliette was talking to Rosalee she stated how Adalind lost her powers. Why would the writer if not have Juliette try Nicks blood if not on purpose then by accident. The meeting with Sean could then ask the question, with Juliette replying "I tried that and it didn't work" This would make Sean statement to call Henreatta instead of his mother make more sense. Maybe Nicks blood will work and it is a case of the writers wanting it to be a case of should she or should she not take the cure. Just like with Nick it was more about if he should become a Grimm again more then hunting for a way to become a Grimm. Juliettes decisions or need to remain a hexenbiest, could lead to the problem of Juliette being with Nick meaning she has to be very protective of not coming into contact with Nick blood. Which would explain why a hexenbiest grimm relationship is so unheard of. For other wesen it would always be a question of how are you two together.

RE: Spoilers: 4x12 Maréchaussée - J73 - 02-03-2015

In all honesty, I hope that juliette keeps her Hexenbeist powers, it refreshes her character and can lead to different paths for the show.

RE: Spoilers: 4x12 Maréchaussée - Gretel Hanselsister - 02-03-2015

another preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO3Z35Vdt40

RE: Spoilers: 4x12 Maréchaussée - syscrash - 02-03-2015

Greenwalt is the writer on Tribunal, he is also the writer on this episode. This give me hope that the confrontation between Juliette and the bounty hunter will be epic. The last episode left off with Juliette meeting Henrietta. I can assume this means she will have a lot more information about what she can do. In the forest it was instinct. This time I hope they show Juliette in control and using her power as a weapon. Lets give Juliette a chance to trash the bounty hunter while making short work of him. Lets us see her getting out all of her frustration for Adalind. Great would be just as she finishes with the bounty hunter Nick comes in an hears her releasing all of her frustration. As she un woges Nick ask "feel better". Nick then ask about being a hexenbiest. Juliette in Juliette fashion, without a change in expression. She says "it's a side effect and I am working on it". This will leave us still not knowing what's Nicks opinion about the transformation is. The conversation can not be completed because after Juliette statement of a side effect the other police come in because of the hostage threat. Nick now is involved with dealing with the bounty hunter problem and does not have time to deal with Juliettes problem. Hank will notice something is wrong with Nick. Nick will not tell Hank at first but when Adalind and Viktor show up the subject come up and Hank is informed about Juliette. In "Trial by Fire" just like Sean woged for the first time in front of Hank in the zombie episode. Have Juliette woge for the first time in front of the group as they get ready to confront some foe.

RE: Spoilers: 4x12 Maréchaussée - J73 - 02-03-2015

(02-03-2015, 10:35 AM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: another preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO3Z35Vdt40

Wu is really getting the hang of identifying Wesen, I think his role is going to get pretty big as the series goes on. I hope though that as he gets to know them, he doesn't get too cocky, that could be a good way to have a death in the team. Although a gut feeling says that will happen soon.