Grimm Forum
11 teasers for season4 and beyond - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 4 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: 11 teasers for season4 and beyond (/Thread-11-teasers-for-season4-and-beyond)

Pages: 1 2

11 teasers for season4 and beyond - Hyndara - 07-15-2014

Last last Sunday's TCA "Showrunners" panel. So, Trubel is planned as a spinof. Good to know ...

Zap2It

RE: 11 teasers for season4 and beyond - Starfury - 07-15-2014

Not exactly definitive, may have is not planned.

I still would prefer that they concentrate on the main show and allow the potential for a spin off to happen a little more organically. Let us see how she performs in the next few episodes, I happen to really enjoy her on the show, so would not be adverse to her getting a spin off if things work out.

I notice no comments about Renard, worrying (contract negotiations not going well... Sad), let us hope I'm only borrowing trouble on this one. Renard can potentially be either the white knight or main villain of the piece dependent on story development, and Sacha is such a good actor he could pull off either incarnation so easily Big Grin

RE: 11 teasers for season4 and beyond - Hyndara - 07-15-2014

Well, thing is, beside my problems with the writing, a main issue IS Trubel, so, as long as she's there don't count me in the audience.

RE: 11 teasers for season4 and beyond - speakeasy - 07-15-2014

Fascinating insights. Looks like we're in for a showdown in season 5. Goody, goody. Think I've read somewhere that a show goes into syndication if it runs for five seasons (maybe here). So they plan to wrap up the overarching story about the families, keys, etc., by then. And the idea of the series taking a new direction after that is a good one also - just as long as they keep the original cast.

RE: 11 teasers for season4 and beyond - wfmyers1207 - 07-15-2014

It all sounded pretty vague to me. He dropped a couple of solid hints about episodes 1 and 2, but the rest seemed like red herrings and "maybe someday" kind of stuff. Not really much info. But, heck they probably have only written 5 or 6 episodes up till now. So, they may not be all that sure themselves just yet. Smile

RE: 11 teasers for season4 and beyond - Hyndara - 07-15-2014

I wouldn't say they've written so far into the season. Remembering last year filming season 3 they were ahead of the crew for 2 or 3 scripts (episodes). That would mean 4.04 or 4.05. On the other hand ... who knows. Seriously, the Grimm writers-room is the last thing I would love to be a fly on the wall - except to be a giant fly and take the Wesen-poster with me Wink

RE: 11 teasers for season4 and beyond - Sable677 - 07-15-2014

Thanks for sharing. Sounds promising.

RE: 11 teasers for season4 and beyond - speakeasy - 07-15-2014

Sounded like Greenwalt was pretty specific about winding up the 7 keys and royal families storyline in season 5 to me. He seemed to say after that the show will go through a 'reinvention',

Naturally they aren't going to give actual story information away in advance to keep us surprised, and also, I'm sure, because the episodes aren't written too far ahead of the airing dates. But they seem to have a general plan about the timing of ending this part of the story.

RE: 11 teasers for season4 and beyond - GrimmForum - 07-17-2014

The last point in that article suggests to me that the Executive Producers are expecting the show to last for at least five seasons. Let's hope it makes it to seven seasons... and a movie Wink.

RE: 11 teasers for season4 and beyond - Starfury - 07-17-2014

(07-17-2014, 08:30 AM)GrimmForum Wrote: The last point in that article suggests to me that the Executive Producers are expecting the show to last for at least five seasons. Let's hope it makes it to seven seasons... and a movie Wink.

I concur heartily, and let's one up Community Big Grin