Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 09:13 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 09:04 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 08:58 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: But she would be lying, was Diana afraid of daddy not liking her if she told him the truth?

We don't really know that she is lying, do we?

We all saw when Dian stuck the hat pin in the doll ..Sean stuck the sword into Conrad....unless I am missing something Diana is lying

Also I wish Sean would have asked why he Killed Conrad??
She isn't lying she is telling Sean she used him because he hurt mommy. What I take for the this is Sean see a way to kill Nick just not the how yet.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 09:13 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: We all saw when Dian stuck the hat pin in the doll ..Sean stuck the sword into Conrad....unless I am missing something Diana is lying.

True, she stuck the pin in the doll. But then why does Sean have to ask the question in the first place? And why does he still seem uncertain?

RE: Diana - Kathryn Wooten - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 09:16 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 09:13 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: We all saw when Dian stuck the hat pin in the doll ..Sean stuck the sword into Conrad....unless I am missing something Diana is lying.

True, she stuck the pin in the doll. But then why does Sean have to ask the question in the first place? And why does he still seem uncertain?

As Columbo would say; That is baffling

(01-28-2017, 09:20 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:

It is baffling. Sean told Adalind he killed Conrad. Just from a thought perspective that means he had to at least have been thinking about killing him. Otherwise, he would have told Adalind he had no idea why he killed Conrad. Diana stuck a pin in a doll. Sean stuck a sword into Conrad. Is it possible they are just coincidences?

RE: Diana - Kathryn Wooten - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 09:23 AM)irukandji Wrote:

It is baffling. Sean told Adalind he killed Conrad. Just from a thought perspective that means he had to at least have been thinking about killing him. Otherwise, he would have told Adalind he had no idea why he killed Conrad. Diana stuck a pin in a doll. Sean stuck a sword into Conrad. Is it possible they are just coincidences?

to much of a coincidence...could Diana channeled her father's deepest desire to kill Conrad?? and then he did

(01-28-2017, 09:26 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:

to much of a coincidence...could Diana channeled her father's deepest desire to kill Conrad?? and then he did

It could be, but then if she did that, wouldn't she know the reasons why Adalind and Sean are not together?

(01-28-2017, 09:46 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 09:26 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 09:16 AM)irukandji Wrote: True, she stuck the pin in the doll. But then why does Sean have to ask the question in the first place? And why does he still seem uncertain?

It could be, but then if she did that, wouldn't she know the reasons why Adalind and Sean are not together?
Some things she would know but why Adalind and Sean are not together may be a simple as a child not understand the adult mind of love.

(01-28-2017, 10:00 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Some things she would know but why Adalind and Sean are not together may be a simple as a child not understand the adult mind of love.

What about hurt? Would she be able to understand that her father has been hurt by Nick?

(01-28-2017, 10:05 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 10:00 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Some things she would know but why Adalind and Sean are not together may be a simple as a child not understand the adult mind of love.

What about hurt? Would she be able to understand that her father has been hurt by Nick?
The question would be how has Nick hurt Sean? Does keeping him from being mayor hurt him or just BC plans for him? Sean doesn't act hurt he act angry at the lost of being mayor. Hurt and angry are not the same thing.

(01-28-2017, 10:08 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: The question would be how has Nick hurt Sean? Does keeping him from being mayor hurt him or just BC plans for him? Sean doesn't act hurt he act angry at the lost of being mayor. Hurt and angry are not the same thing.

Nick sabotaged the campaign. I think Renard is hurt and angry over the fact that he was going to be mayor and now will never be.