Grimm Forum
Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard (/Thread-Miesner-will-succeed-in-breaking-Renard)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - irukandji - 02-06-2017

Did Eve see Conrad in the underworld?

RE: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - MarylikesGrimm - 02-06-2017

(02-06-2017, 02:15 PM)irukandji Wrote: Did Eve see Conrad in the underworld?

Eve may suffer another dead grip later in the season again.

608 Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) is still feeling the after effects of the death grip.

RE: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - Robyn - 02-06-2017

(02-05-2017, 10:08 PM)irukandji Wrote: Yes, but what I was saying is that Meisner's mission in death would not be to come back to redeem Renard, in my opinion. Meisner is the one positive person I can think of right off hand that Sean, Adalind, and Diana share in common. It makes sense that Conrad, if he can read minds, as is posted here, would take that one common person to unite Sean, Adalind, and Diana back together.
(02-06-2017, 03:42 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: After being kiled by Renard...I do not think Conrad would ome back just to make Renard happy
It’s reasonable that Bonaparte would now know that Diana killed him, Renard was merely her puppet. And aside from being dead, Bonaparte would applaud her initiative.

I don’t think Bonaparte is interested in a happy family other than Renard, Adalind, and Diana working together makes them stronger. Bonaparte’s objective would be to finish what he started, and theoretically could accomplish that from the underworld via Renard.

Two possible problems with this scenario is: Will the show have Adalind work against Nick again - even if he breaks her heart, and is this too much about Renard, Adalind, and Diana to sufficiently be about Nick? Because whatever they have planned with Renard’s haunting, it will ultimately be about Nick and his final battle, not Renard’s, Adalind’s, or Diana’s character evolution.

For me personally, I hope they don't even hint at a possible bad Adalind. As far as I'm concerned, she can get fed up with Nick and hurl him through the second story window, but I don't want her being anyone's evil henchman again.

RE: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - syscrash - 02-06-2017

I see Diana wanting to help with the symbols and Nick wanting to let her. But Adalind will be against it. That will be what comes between Nick and Adalind. It is what will have Adalind get Sean involved to help stop Nick from using Diana. Which will be hypocritical on Sean's part because he will be using Diana and Adalind will not know it. It will be Adalind needing Sean that will put them in a situation of being together.

(02-06-2017, 03:25 PM)syscrash Wrote: I see Diana wanting to help with the symbols and Nick wanting to let her. But Adalind will be against it. That will be what comes between Nick and Adalind. It is what will have Adalind get Sean involved to help stop Nick from using Diana. Which will be hypocritical on Sean's part because he will be using Diana and Adalind will not know it. It will be Adalind needing Sean that will put them in a situation of being together.

Adalind has been letting them use Diana for the symbols. IMO if Diana and/or baby Kelly get the stick that is where Adalind will be mad at Nick and go to Sean for help. Once Nick knows Diana is going into the tunnels Nick needs to do more to hide it.

(02-06-2017, 03:25 PM)syscrash Wrote: I see Diana wanting to help with the symbols and Nick wanting to let her. But Adalind will be against it. That will be what comes between Nick and Adalind. It is what will have Adalind get Sean involved to help stop Nick from using Diana. Which will be hypocritical on Sean's part because he will be using Diana and Adalind will not know it. It will be Adalind needing Sean that will put them in a situation of being together.
So you think it will be later rather than sooner when Adalind finally voices her concerns over Diana being actively involved in Nick's Grimm activities?

RE: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - Kathryn Wooten - 02-06-2017

spoiler will have Diana needing her father more than ever so right there Nick is the odd man out

(02-06-2017, 03:31 PM)Robyn Wrote:
So you think it will be later rather than sooner when Adalind finally voices her concerns over Diana being actively involved in Nick's Grimm activities?

IMO if Diana and/or baby Kelly actually get the stick and hurt themselves that is where Adalind will be mad at Nick and go to Sean for help. Once Nick knows Diana is going into the tunnels Nick needs to do more to hide it!!!!

IMO the last few shows Adalind is spending more time with Renard and Diana based on behind the scenes pictures and Claire has the high heel height she uses with Sean but most likely not with Kelly. She might have Rosalee take care of him to keep him out of danger near the end of the show. Rosalee may take Kelly with them when they move.

(02-06-2017, 03:40 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(02-06-2017, 03:31 PM)Robyn Wrote:
IMO if Diana and/or baby Kelly actually get the stick and hurt themselves that is where Adalind will be mad at Nick and go to Sean for help. Once Nick knows Diana is going into the tunnels Nick needs to do more to hide it!!!!

IMO the last few shows Adalind is spending more time with Renard and Diana based on behind the scenes pictures and Claire has the high heel height she uses with Sean but most likely not with Kelly. She might have Rosalee take care of him to keep him out of danger near the end of the show. Rosalee may take Kelly with them when they move.
I don't see Adalind handing over her baby to someone else to raise. She was willing to go on the run for Diana despite the dangers, just to keep them together. If it was Diana, Nick would be okay sending her off, but not so much Kelly.

RE: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - irukandji - 02-06-2017

(02-06-2017, 02:55 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(02-06-2017, 02:15 PM)irukandji Wrote: Did Eve see Conrad in the underworld?

Eve may suffer another dead grip later in the season again.

608 Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) is still feeling the after effects of the death grip.

So she did not see Conrad then, right?