Grimm Forum

Full Version: Nick and Company.......Grimms for Hire?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
It's obvious from the series that Nick was being paid by Renard to be a grimm. But flash forward 20 years and now we have the kids involved in the business. Are they, along with Nick, charging for wesen pest removal?
I wholeheartedly doubt it. Renard may have ulterior motives for wanting Nick at his precinct but Nick wasn't accepting money from him for being a Grimm. Renard doesn't pay Nick anyway.

The kids were certainly not being paid. They were doing what they felt was right. Nobody needs to pay them for getting rid of bad wesen.
(02-04-2018, 02:33 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]It's obvious from the series that Nick was being paid by Renard to be a grimm. But flash forward 20 years and now we have the kids involved in the business. Are they, along with Nick, charging for wesen pest removal?
Hi Iruk,
I must have been unconscious. Please let me know the episode(s) where Renard paid Nick to be a Grimm.
N G
(02-04-2018, 02:33 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]It's obvious from the series that Nick was being paid by Renard to be a grimm. But flash forward 20 years and now we have the kids involved in the business. Are they, along with Nick, charging for wesen pest removal?

Portland paid Nick not Renard once agian more ridiculous statements without any justification what so ever.
(02-04-2018, 03:32 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]I wholeheartedly doubt it. Renard may have ulterior motives for wanting Nick at his precinct but Nick wasn't accepting money from him for being a Grimm. Renard doesn't pay Nick anyway.

You're misinterpreting my statement. I'm saying that Renard paid Nick as his boss, not on the side. And as for paying him, Renard would have been the one to look over Nick's clock in's and clock out's each pay period and verify their accuracy. So yes, Renard would have been the one responsible for Nick's pay. It only stands to reason since Renard was the one who could fire Nick at any moments' notice.
Okay, Nick was not hired by and for Renard. Trouble and Eve were hired by by HW, but no one else on the gang was ever paid. They worked to protect the good from the bad. Why do you think the kids would be different?
(02-04-2018, 04:37 PM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, Nick was not hired by and for Renard. Trouble and Eve were hired by by HW, but no one else on the gang was ever paid. They worked to protect the good from the bad. Why do you think the kids would be different?

Do you really see Diana as charitable and so she's giving out freebie wesen exterminations?
(02-04-2018, 05:30 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2018, 04:37 PM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, Nick was not hired by and for Renard. Trouble and Eve were hired by by HW, but no one else on the gang was ever paid. They worked to protect the good from the bad. Why do you think the kids would be different?

Do you really see Diana as charitable and so she's giving out freebie wesen exterminations?
I never saw a young child who was "charitable", but if its a family tradition, I can see an adult performing a public service.
(02-04-2018, 07:29 PM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2018, 05:30 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]

I never saw a young child who was "charitable", but if its a family tradition, I can see an adult performing a public service.

I'm talking about Diana as an adult.
I guess you'll must have missed (cough) Season 1&3/4, Episode 38 when Nick's paycheck was clearly seen signed by Sean Renard and drawn from his Royal Highness personal bank account.

Then, sometime in Season 4, Nick sent Juliette over to shag Sean as an appreciation for keeping him on the payroll and to continue his employment. That wasn't disloyalty, she was just being grateful.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10