Grimm Forum

Full Version: Out of the main characters, Whom was the most ungrateful to any other?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Out of all the main characters, whom do you think was the most ungrateful character and to whom were they ungrateful to? And, for what?
For me it was juliette.
She never thanked or understood Nick.
For me it’s Juliette, Nick bent over backwards for her multiple times throughout the years but nothing was ever quite good enough for her. I know some aren’t going to like me saying this but I have heard people say Juliette was too good for Nick, I feel exactly the opposite if anything he was too good for her. Nick proposed to her multiple times she rejected him maybe rightly so but why string him along with false hope of future marriage. Nick was willing to give up his grimm for her, remember it was Juliette who decided to help Nick get his grimm back no one forced her yet she totally blamed Nick for everything and made his live a living hell including helping the Royals Murder Kelly. Nick told hexenbiest Juliette multiple times he loved her and wanted to make thier relationship work despite her being hexenbiest, how did she repay him she tried to kill him in his own home, barely a few hours after leading Kelly to her death. When Juliette was a total bitch to Nick in season 2 because of what Adalind did to her Nick stuck by her even moving out of his own home to make her feel more comfortable beacuse he knew it wasn’t her fault . Season 4 he tried to do the same but Juliette didn’t even really give Nick a proper chance to get used to her as a hexenbiest, she woged and when he couldn’t kiss her she stormed off and the next time she met Nick laughed in his face and mocked him. Even in season 1 Juliette always mistrusted Nick accusing him of cheating on her more than once despite the fact he worshipped the ground she walked. I mean Juliette was so insecure she was checking Nicks emails and thought he might have been cheating on her agian when his mom was emailing him in season 3 until Nick explained it was his mom emailing. That’s what really drove me crazy about Nick sometimes he was too much of a pushover he let Juliette walk all over him sometimes he really needed to grow a set of testicals. Don’t get me wrong Nick was also ungrateful at times especially to Monroe and Rosalee and sometimes Juliette , but Juliette was far more ungrateful to Nick than he ever was to her.
Renard, from season 1 to the end he would turn on anyone to help his immediate needs.
IMO Sean he always played anyone he could, changed sides more then I change socks.
(02-02-2018, 07:03 AM)Henry of green Wrote: [ -> ]For me it’s Juliette, Nick bent over backwards for her multiple times throughout the years but nothing was ever quite good enough for her. I know some aren’t going to like me saying this but I have heard people say Juliette was too good for Nick, I feel exactly the opposite if anything he was too good for her. Nick proposed to her multiple times she rejected him maybe rightly so but why string him along with false hope of future marriage. Nick was willing to give up his grimm for her, remember it was Juliette who decided to help Nick get his grimm back no one forced her yet she totally blamed Nick for everything and made his live a living hell including helping the Royals Murder Kelly. Nick told hexenbiest Juliette multiple times he loved her and wanted to make thier relationship work despite her being hexenbiest, how did she repay him she tried to kill him in his own home, barely a few hours after leading Kelly to her death. When Juliette was a total bitch to Nick in season 2 because of what Adalind did to her Nick stuck by her even moving out of his own home to make her feel more comfortable beacuse he knew it wasn’t her fault . Season 4 he tried to do the same but Juliette didn’t even really give Nick a proper chance to get used to her as a hexenbiest, she woged and when he couldn’t kiss her she stormed off and the next time she met Nick laughed in his face and mocked him. Even in season 1 Juliette always mistrusted Nick accusing him of cheating on her more than once despite the fact he worshipped the ground she walked. I mean Juliette was so insecure she was checking Nicks emails and thought he might have been cheating on her agian when his mom was emailing him in season 3 until Nick explained it was his mom emailing. That’s what really drove me crazy about Nick sometimes he was too much of a pushover he let Juliette walk all over him sometimes he really needed to grow a set of testicals. Don’t get me wrong Nick was also ungrateful at times especially to Monroe and Rosalee and sometimes Juliette , but Juliette was far more ungrateful to Nick than he ever was to her.
Hi Henry,
I agree with all your points.
When Juliette realized she was Hexenette she "blamed" Nick. She went to everyone but Nick to "get her life back." When her evil self realized how much she enjoyed her hexen power to inflict pain, injury and death she decided she liked being powerful and evil, but never thanked Nick. She believed she owed no one any gratitude because she was totally self-centered, mean, rude and unappreciative. She treated everyone as inferior and indebted to her. She became even more despicable than Sleazy Sean.
N G

(02-02-2018, 09:12 AM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2018, 07:03 AM)Henry of green Wrote: [ -> ]For me it’s Juliette, Nick bent over backwards for her multiple times throughout the years but nothing was ever quite good enough for her. I know some aren’t going to like me saying this but I have heard people say Juliette was too good for Nick, I feel exactly the opposite if anything he was too good for her. Nick proposed to her multiple times she rejected him maybe rightly so but why string him along with false hope of future marriage. Nick was willing to give up his grimm for her, remember it was Juliette who decided to help Nick get his grimm back no one forced her yet she totally blamed Nick for everything and made his live a living hell including helping the Royals Murder Kelly. Nick told hexenbiest Juliette multiple times he loved her and wanted to make thier relationship work despite her being hexenbiest, how did she repay him she tried to kill him in his own home, barely a few hours after leading Kelly to her death. When Juliette was a total bitch to Nick in season 2 because of what Adalind did to her Nick stuck by her even moving out of his own home to make her feel more comfortable beacuse he knew it wasn’t her fault . Season 4 he tried to do the same but Juliette didn’t even really give Nick a proper chance to get used to her as a hexenbiest, she woged and when he couldn’t kiss her she stormed off and the next time she met Nick laughed in his face and mocked him. Even in season 1 Juliette always mistrusted Nick accusing him of cheating on her more than once despite the fact he worshipped the ground she walked. I mean Juliette was so insecure she was checking Nicks emails and thought he might have been cheating on her agian when his mom was emailing him in season 3 until Nick explained it was his mom emailing. That’s what really drove me crazy about Nick sometimes he was too much of a pushover he let Juliette walk all over him sometimes he really needed to grow a set of testicals. Don’t get me wrong Nick was also ungrateful at times especially to Monroe and Rosalee and sometimes Juliette , but Juliette was far more ungrateful to Nick than he ever was to her.

Hi Henry,
I agree with all your points.
When Juliette realized she was Hexenette she "blamed" Nick. She went to everyone but Nick to "get her life back." When her evil self realized how much she enjoyed her hexen power to inflict pain, injury and death she decided she liked being powerful and evil, but never thanked Nick. She believed she owed no one any gratitude because she was totally self-centered, mean, rude and unappreciative. She treated everyone as inferior and indebted to her. She became even more despicable than Sleazy Sean.
N G

Hi, Yes I think she was the most ungrateful to Nick ,NG, but I strongly disagree that she is the worst person on the show that honor belongs to Renard beacuse for the majority of the show Juliette was a kindhearted woman who cared for others but Renard has never really cared about anything but power he is a cockroach of the highest order.
(02-02-2018, 09:32 AM)Henry of green Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Yes I think she was the most ungrateful to Nick ,NG, but I strongly disagree that she is the worst person on the show that honor belongs to Renard beacuse for the majority of the show Juliette was a kindhearted woman who cared for others but Renard has never really cared about anything but power he is a cockroach of the highest order.
Hi Henry,
The voting is currently split 50/50 between Renard and Juliette. Based on how easily she became Nick's nemesis and the heinous acts she committed I no longer saw her earlier version as kindhearted. In fact, I believe she she was a phony and played Nick as a fool to get free rent and other benefits. I even used to take a stand for her when others on the forum claimed she was slumming with Nick. I was relieved when Trubel killed her to save Nick's life. Her return as FrankenEve was exasperating. I agree, Sleazy Sean was a cockroach from day one, but Juliette who could have been Nick's loyal partner chose to pursue evil.
N G
(02-02-2018, 02:50 PM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2018, 09:32 AM)Henry of green Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Yes I think she was the most ungrateful to Nick ,NG, but I strongly disagree that she is the worst person on the show that honor belongs to Renard beacuse for the majority of the show Juliette was a kindhearted woman who cared for others but Renard has never really cared about anything but power he is a cockroach of the highest order.
Hi Henry,
The voting is currently split 50/50 between Renard and Juliette. Based on how easily she became Nick's nemesis and the heinous acts she committed I no longer saw her earlier version as kindhearted. In fact, I believe she she was a phony and played Nick as a fool to get free rent and other benefits. I even used to take a stand for her when others on the forum claimed she was slumming with Nick. I was relieved when Trubel killed her to save Nick's life. Her return as FrankenEve was exasperating. I agree, Sleazy Sean was a cockroach from day one, but Juliette who could have been Nick's loyal partner chose to pursue evil.
N G

While agree Hexenbiest Juliette in season 4 was probably far worse than even sleazy sean I have to disagree with everything else , New guy I think this idea that Juliette was slumming is utter nonsense, it is without merit since the show never even hinted at the theory of Juliette slumming, Juliette’s done plenty wrong on the show people don’t have to invent imagined things she’s done. It’s a fact Juliette loved Nick for 4 years on the show anything stating otherwise is just baseless and without merit according to the show we were presented with on our tv screen.
For Me it was something most of the viewers overlooked from season 2. IMO, it was both, Sean and Juliette. If it wasn't for Rosalee, Nick and Monroe being instrumental in getting the "Cleansing Ritual" going, both Sean and Juliette would have died from the after-effects of the "Kiss" that got Juliette out of the coma but made them obsessed with each other.

How does Juliette repay him and the couple she stood for as a maid of honor to their wedding? for saving her life? Juliette gets Nicks mom killed and decapitated, then she tries to kill him too until Trubel shot her. Prior to that, she blamed Nick & Co. for becoming a Hex, yet when she accepted her life as a Hex and was content admitting to having a greater purpose in her life.

She never thanked him or Rosalee & Monroe for it. It was OK to blame Nick when she looked at her predicament as a negative thing yet, after she accepted it as a positive outcome, she never thanked him for it. And she almost got Monroe shot

As for Sean? That cleansing ritual also saved his life. How does he thank them? He betrays them by becoming a BC puppet. Typical self-centered, self-serving Royal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10