Grimm Forum

Full Version: Grimm Descendant's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was browsing through the thread and I saw that there are many German members here. I'm just curious since the real Brothers Grimm were Germans. Also, the GRIMM tv series Nick was a descendant of the Grimms.

Any Grimm members here tracing there roots to the Grimm brothers. Would be cool meeting a real Grimm here in the forum even if its virtual.
(01-11-2018, 06:24 PM)Grimmfangirling Wrote: [ -> ]I was browsing through the thread and I saw that there are many German members here. I'm just curious since the real Brothers Grimm were Germans. Also, the GRIMM tv series Nick was a descendant of the Grimms.

Any Grimm members here tracing there roots to the Grimm brothers. Would be cool meeting a real Grimm here in the forum even if its virtual.

The best I can do is, I was born on the Italian peninsula but my 1st name is not of a biblical root like most Catholics, Still named after a Saint but the name root is of Tutonic Origings. A form of Gehardt
I hate my name... coz its taken from a Spanish saint very old sounding..... and im mistaken for a male than from a female. Because of my given name. Anyway that name is of Germanic origin I read. Anyway you could have German ancestors... hehe
I am a descendant of the Russian Germans.