Grimm Forum

Full Version: Why didn't Nick see that Juliette is a Hexenbiest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im on season 4 now. Wherein Juliette became a Hexenbiest. I have question if Grimms have the ability to see Wesen. Why didn't he recognized Juliette has become a hexenbiest. Does she need to woge?
(01-10-2018, 05:38 AM)Grimmfangirling Wrote: [ -> ]Im on season 4 now. Wherein Juliette became a Hexenbiest. I have question if Grimms have the ability to see Wesen. Why didn't he recognized Juliette has become a hexenbiest. Does she need to woge?
Yes.
(01-10-2018, 05:38 AM)Grimmfangirling Wrote: [ -> ]Im on season 4 now. Wherein Juliette became a Hexenbiest. I have question if Grimms have the ability to see Wesen. Why didn't he recognized Juliette has become a hexenbiest. Does she need to woge?

Absolutely, and not jus a full voge, also the personal one but at this stage, you are watching in season 4, I don't think Juliette can just do the personal yet. That is the whole point about a Grimm, they are able to see the personal voge when the rest of the humans can't, and welcome to the forum
Nick not knowing about Juliette is a big hole in the story as I have see it. Especially when she killed the mantacore.
The show has contradictory uses of the personal woge. Every wesen is shown to sue it as an involuntary emotional response. Juliette dealing with the levels of stress shown was shown to be going through. It makes no sense that she would be able to control not doing a personal woge.
WARNING, SPOILER ALERT!

If Juliette was able to do a personal or involuntary voge, any Grimm would have seen her. Since Nick was the only Grimm around, during early on her transformation, he did not see her, she did not until she decided to divulge it. If the writers screwed up, they screwed up. Actually, I don’t ever recall Juliette, Eve, FrankenEve or Evette ever do a personal/involuntary voge throughout the series. Maybe it was due to her not being born a Hex, but I could be wrong.
She practiced doing woges in a mirror, that may have given her some control. The way she woged for Nick looked like the ones she did for Renard and Henriette--not private but full blown public. By the time Nick got back and saw the dead manicort she probably had calmed down- she seemed more depressed than afraid. Also, if he had seen her woge right after she broke the mirror her adjustment to her new condition would have been quicker, she might not have met Henriette or had the scenes with Renard. Much drama would never had been.
Speaking of private woges. Adalin in the pilot is the only example of any hexenbiest doing a private woge. As for the wesen it was only the ones that worked at it that did not woge in Nicks presence.
It seems the show is indicating hexenbiest only have a full on woge. I say that because Juliette, Adalind both where in stressful and emotional situations that would cause a woge in other wesen. Yet they where not shown wogeing.
The way I understand it I though the Grimms have the ability to see Wesen even if they did not woge. So thats what makes them special...
(01-10-2018, 11:07 PM)Grimmfangirling Wrote: [ -> ]The way I understand it I though the Grimms have the ability to see Wesen even if they did not woge. So thats what makes them special...

Grimmfangirling, be were of some of these contributors that love to opine and try to claim it as factual. The Wesen have to do a private/nervous/involuntary voge for a Grimm to see them. All Wesen have two types of voge, A private/nervous/involuntary voge and a full voge. We humans can only see the full voge, only a Grimm or other Wesen can see the private/involuntary one. The fact that on the pilot episode, Nick was able to see Adalind’s private voge, for whatever reason, she did a private one. Maybe she was nervous when she saw Nick and Hank looking at her and talking, attest to that fact that even a Hex can do both.

How can someone claim that Hex can only fully voge is ridiculous. Was Juliette able to do both? We don’t know, most likely, yes. If she wasn’t able to do a private one, remember, she was a made Hex not a born one. Did she ever do it on the show? That’s the question, not if she was capable to do both. The only times she did it with a Grimm, Nick, it looked as if she was on full voge. Does anyone recall a scene where she does a private one that only a Grimm sees and the non-Grimm/Wesen does not? I don’t recall.

The mystery is if Juliette was capable to do a private. As for the rest of the Hexenbiest, the Pilot episode established that, Yes, a Hex can do both. The only other difference I saw in Hex was their ability to use “SOME”, and I stress “SOME”, of their Wesen enhancements without voge, like Henrietta showed Nick how convincing she could be. Also, don’t forget opening books with just their blood, no voge.
Thanks for the reply... actually im season 4 now and i hate juliette now. So what if she became a hexenbiest didnt she realized how she was able to help Nick like with the manticore..etc. I hate her all the more when she burned aunt marie's trailer. Shes a selfish bitch not Nick! Sorry for the word
Pages: 1 2