Grimm Forum

Full Version: Hello from The Philippines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello from my tropical country the Philippines. I just started re-watching Grimm last holiday season from the start. I got hooked. I try to watch everyday even if I have an 8 to 5 work. My favorite is Monroe. Im a girl btw, I just like Monroe's character... and now Im beginning to like Wu. Anyway I think Grimm is way better than Supernatural because its all about the devil and hell stuff storyline not interesting anymore. I still wonder why Supernatural will have another season and Grimm does not. Grimm has everything from creatures to ghosts etc. Im on Season 4 now. ?
Greetings from Argentina, the other side of the planet.
Finish in season 6, hopefully I would continue.About the other series I never saw her.
Hello Buenas Noches! Watching now on Netflix
Hi from South Africa, welcome to the forum.
Good Morning and welcome from the US.
(01-10-2018, 05:44 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Good Morning and welcome from the US.

Thanks for welcoming me... peeps from S.Africa and US.
Welcome from Germany, enjoy our international forum!
Welcome to the fourm I’m from Ireland , I hope you enjoy your time online here.
Welcome, Pennsylvania, USA here.
Welcome to the forum. I've never watched Supernatural but it's still on because it's on The CW. NBC requires higher ratings. That's why Supergirl, which I really like, moved from CBS to the CW.
Pages: 1 2