Grimm Forum

Full Version: the Resistance (Laufer) and Black Claw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Were these two organisations connected to each other? From what I can remember, the Laufer, which was headed by a friend of Rosalee Ian Harmond, were mostly made up of wesen against the Royals. I can't remember what happened to their group, did they end up joining with or morphing into Black Claw?
(09-14-2017, 03:35 AM)wesen Wrote: [ -> ]Were these two organisations connected to each other? From what I can remember, the Laufer, which was headed by a friend of Rosalee Ian Harmond, were mostly made up of wesen against the Royals. I can't remember what happened to their group, did they end up joining with or morphing into Black Claw?

The only connection I saw was, Meisner. But not between BC and the Resistance. Meisner ended up against BC as leader of HW in Portland and tamer of Juliette.
I wish the show had explained what happened to Laufer, I think it would make sense that they evolved into or joined forces with Black Claw. That would explain why Meisner has become involved in the fight against BC, because he would have insight into how BC operations work.
If the Laufer/Resistance weren't wiped out by either the royals or BC, they probably ended up working for or with HW.

BC was never really a wesen "freedom movement." They presented themselves as such, but in reality they were just a new set of would-be fascists or royals. The Laufer would have recognized them for what they were.