Grimm Forum

Full Version: spinoff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The more I watch the ending the more it seems like a setup for a spin off.
On Grimm Nick was the leader and the muscle. In the spin off you could have Kelly as the leader and Diana as the muscle.

Diana back story where she trained with Eve at HW.

Kelly would be the intellectual. His back story is, he is a college graduate that always looks for a compromise.

The triplets run the spice shop up stairs and a works shop down stairs where they spend there time inventing things to help Kelly and Diana and the wesen community.

Kelly and Diana try and solve the wesen problems hoping they don't have to get HW involved. HW doesn't work to solve the problem they just eliminate it. A position the Diana agrees with but Kelly tries to get her to see there are other ways to handle problems.

Unlike Grimm where it was a wesen committing a crime. The spinoff would be each week a group of wesen using their wesen abilities to steal or take over.
(09-12-2017, 04:02 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]The more I watch the ending the more it seems like a setup for a spin off.
On Grimm Nick was the leader and the muscle. In the spin off you could have Kelly as the leader and Diana as the muscle.

Kelly would be the intellectual. His back story is, he is a college graduate that always looks for a compromise.

The triplets run the spice shop up stairs and a works shop down stairs where they spend there time inventing things to help Kelly and Diana and the wesen community.

Kelly and Diana try and solve the wesen problems hoping they don't have to get HW involved. HW doesn't work to solve the problem they just eliminate it. A position the Diana agrees with but Kelly tries to get her to see there are other ways to handle problems.

Unlike Grimm where it was a wesen committing a crime. The spinoff would be each week a group of wesen using their wesen abilities to steal or take over.

Question, in your spinoff, Is Kelly also somewhat like Renard? A half Zauberbiest? What about Trubel?
(09-12-2017, 05:19 AM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2017, 04:02 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]The more I watch the ending the more it seems like a setup for a spin off.

Question, in your spinoff, Is Kelly also somewhat like Renard? A half Zauberbiest? What about Trubel?

That would be a great idea to see Kelly have both the powers of a grimm and a zauberbiest. He'd probably be the first of his kind, which would be interesting to watch how he navigates both the grimm and wesen side of his background.
There is something I had always wanted to show to use. To have Diana, Eve and baby Kelly predicament by defined by the contract Adalind signed. They did show that Diana, Adalind and Eve have a psychic connection. It would be great if in the spinoff, Kelly and Diana can communicate psychically. You have Diana who is a hexenbiest but does not woge, she only has her eyes glow. Is that because Adalind had Grimm blood. Grimm's power is in their eyes. The show try's to imply that wesen are scared when looking into a grimms eyes because of what they see and what they have heard about grimm. What if with Kelly it was more then that. With Kelly his eyes could actually put terrifying thoughts into the mind of a wesen.
In the spinoff instead of woging diana has purple eyes and Kelly's eyes go completely black. With Diana her eyes give her physically abilities. Kelly has the ability to project psychic abilities. Both become extremly strong when their eyes glow.

The other thing would be great to explain why in the prologue Diana and Kelly seemed around the same age even though we have seen Diana growing much faster. Explain that when Adalind took the suppressant it wore of on her but not on Kelly. So Kelly would be ready for what was coming they reversed the suppressant so he would catch up with his sister.
I think Kelly having that type of power would be a great idea. A Grimm/Hexenbiest hybrid should have a unique power and be terrifying to other Wesen. Even Diana should be concerned about him from time to time.

I don't know if anyone watches Naruto but there is a clan on the show whose eyes can awaken the sharingan. It allows them to see their opponents' moves more closely and enables them to copy their techniques. Kelly fighting various wesen and gaining some of their unique abilities might be something to consider. It would require clever writing or he would turn into another Peter Petrelli who needed to be nerfed later in the series. Perhaps it would serve the show better if he could only use one ability at a time like Peter later in the series.
(09-14-2017, 08:40 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]I think Kelly having that type of power would be a great idea. A Grimm/Hexenbiest hybrid should have a unique power and be terrifying to other Wesen. Even Diana should be concerned about him from time to time.

I don't know if anyone watches Naruto but there is a clan on the show whose eyes can awaken the sharingan. It allows them to see their opponents' moves more closely and enables them to copy their techniques. Kelly fighting various wesen and gaining some of their unique abilities might be something to consider. It would require clever writing or he would turn into another Peter Petrelli who needed to be nerfed later in the series. Perhaps it would serve the show better if he could only use one ability at a time like Peter later in the series.
I wish the show had explored the heritage of baby Kelly more. His story is fascinating on its own, because he would be the first of his kind to have been born. How would that change/affect things in the wesen world? How would wesens and grimms react to his very existence? I know some would probably consider him an abomination but, like Diana, he also has the potential to be something better/more powerful than either wesens and grimms alike. That's probably what I would love to see explored in a spinoff.
Hey,
I´m new here and just finished the last season. I would absolutly love this spin off, cus I wanted to see the triplets so badly in the last sequence and I would watch this for them alone. But after I read your suggestions I would love to see Kelly in this, too.
The last tow episodes I was thinking about this blood of our own thing and it would be another thing they could work on to find out how the staff works, what powers it and what grimms can actualy do. Because we saw the Zerstörer going down to his nees when aunt Marie stabbed him, so she had to be there on some level or not? What if they have like a joint existence and in times of great need, loose or even weakness of one grimm they can connect with the dead grimms and get help from them in what ever the writers see fit (^^´), I mean either physically or mentally talk to them (like in avatar) or just see thair memories. And if we follow this thought maybe Kelly can´t copy the strength of other Wesen, but can connect with his ancestors when ever he wants because of his mother. Then there wouldn´t be the problem of him beeing overly powerfull and it could even get in his way if he can´t controle it very well in the beginning and has, lets say migraine from it in a fight. It would basically be an unlosebal book collection.
Hi Evenjelin, I'm new here too and like you, I finished last season recently as well, so the show is still quite fresh in my mind and I'm really missing it! Yes, there is so much material for a spinoff, I really hope that the show writers and the cast give us either another season or a spinoff, I just want something that I can watch or read.
(09-16-2017, 09:32 PM)wesen Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Evenjelin, I'm new here too and like you, I finished last season recently as well, so the show is still quite fresh in my mind and I'm really missing it! Yes, there is so much material for a spinoff, I really hope that the show writers and the cast give us either another season or a spinoff, I just want something that I can watch or read.

Hey,
I kinda miss it but I´m also glad that it is over, because I have to learn for exams and I couldn´t get myself to actully do it befor I finished Grimm. But I wouldn´t want a new season because they made the end of Grimm finally by giving a peak in to the futur and naming the last episode "the end". It wouldn´t be consequent to just release a new season.
(09-18-2017, 12:10 AM)Evenjelin Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2017, 09:32 PM)wesen Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Evenjelin, I'm new here too and like you, I finished last season recently as well, so the show is still quite fresh in my mind and I'm really missing it! Yes, there is so much material for a spinoff, I really hope that the show writers and the cast give us either another season or a spinoff, I just want something that I can watch or read.

Hey,
I kinda miss it but I´m also glad that it is over, because I have to learn for exams and I couldn´t get myself to actully do it befor I finished Grimm. But I wouldn´t want a new season because they made the end of Grimm finally by giving a peak in to the futur and naming the last episode "the end". It wouldn´t be consequent to just release a new season.
Welcome.
Pages: 1 2