Grimm Forum

Full Version: The what could've happen thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The series has end so we seen what did happen but were left with a lot we didn't see. So this thread is kind of fan stories on what could've or might have happened.

Like this Rosalee and Monroe go to Europe find Alexander and restart the Wesen Council. We seen that family members of the Council had input into the council like Rosalee. So she could have put the word out to reform. We also know that some agreements included Grimm's and the Royal so Renard might have had a role also.

Trubel, Eve, would report back to HW, as the backdrop for HW was Wild Bill from the OSS in WWII. We also know that groups like BC will come back so a group like HW would still be needed.

Viktor and Renard meet to end the conflict between him and the royal one to keep Diana out of their meaning Renard's and the royal in fighting.

You get the point so what do you think?
I see two big ones: Nick not leaving Juliette, and Adeline not trusting Victor about Diana. If Nick had stayed, it would have been a bumpy road to acceptance and a renewal of their relationship, making for many shows where she learns her powers and Nick has to accept her being an equal. At the beginning of the episode where Adeline agrees to work with Victor, the opening quote is something along the lines of "when a liar speaks the truth he is never believed". If she hadn't believed him but went along so she would get out of jail and have a chance to get Diana back, the royal plot line could have continued and Adeline could have undermined the royals from within, maybe even joining the resistance. We might be on our way to season 8 instead of hoping for spins offs that probably will never come.
^ ^ ^ That makes a lot more sense, eric.
(07-02-2017, 07:04 AM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]I see two big ones: Nick not leaving Juliette, and Adeline not trusting Victor about Diana. If Nick had stayed, it would have been a bumpy road to acceptance and a renewal of their relationship, making for many shows where she learns her powers and Nick has to accept her being an equal. At the beginning of the episode where Adeline agrees to work with Victor, the opening quote is something along the lines of "when a liar speaks the truth he is never believed". If she hadn't believed him but went along so she would get out of jail and have a chance to get Diana back, the royal plot line could have continued and Adeline could have undermined the royals from within, maybe even joining the resistance. We might be on our way to season 8 instead of hoping for spins offs that probably will never come.
I couldn't care less about who Nick is with, but really like the idea of him accepting Juliette as his equal rather than tolerating the Hexenbiest for the sake of the relationship. Also like the idea of Adalind working with the Resistance and them tracking down Kelly and getting Diana back.

side note: Adalind believing Viktor was one of the few character reactions that made sense to me. She knew the Royals would stop at nothing to get what they wanted - in this case, Diana. And she knew Renard was afraid of the Royals and wouldn't place himself between Viktor and Diana.

But still prefer your scenario of Adalind joining the Resistance then getting Diana back to the show's storyline. It would have been fun to see Team Grimm's reaction to Adalind working with Meisner/HW in S5.

edited to add: Had Adalind not believed Viktor and left Portland to find the Resistance, Juliette wouldn't have become a Hexenbiest because there wouldn't have been a Grimm spell to reverse.
Maybe.
But Adalind was a "anguished mother" ...
Not friends.
Not help.
I think Monroe and Rosalee, mainly Rosalee, meeting with Alexander to make a new and improved wesen council makes the most sense. I thought that would be touched on at some point in the show. I could even see Alexander reaching out to Rosalee to make this happen. Monroe and Rosalee would be reluctant at first but would ultimately give it a go in order to make an attempt at making a better world for their children. Tolerance would be a huge part of their decision.

I don't want to turn this into another Nick/Juliette/Adalind thread but Nick didn't leave her. I'll grant that Juliette could sense he was hesitant but she's the one that left him and I don't blame her for it. I just blame her for everything she did after. I'm getting really tired of Nick being blamed for Juliette's decisions. And I'm not even a Nick apologist. He deserves blame for many things but this isn't one of them.

It would be nice if Adalind didn't believe Viktor but she did because that's what she was told by Renard and the gang didn't refute it. It's not like Viktor came out of nowhere and tried to convince her he had Diana. She already thought that before she called him.
Ok so this thread is about what could have happened after season 6? Yet, somehow, it’s going back and rehashing the old conflict on who is to blame for the big break up. Even after seasons 5 and 6, of Nick accepting and slowly falling in somewhat love with Adalind, a Hex. Saving the life of Juliette from getting her ass beaten by Bonaparte. Afterwards, letting a homeless Juliette sleep in his fome for some time, we still get Nick blamed for not accepting a super Hex.

Whatever Nick did, walking out of the house after any kind of a fight, is not walking out on Juliette. Coming back to the house and taking out some of her stuff. Moving in with Sean. Seeping with other men. Was all Juliette, she is the one that walked out on Nick.

This other concept, equality, respect. He was treating her as an equal when she voge for the 1st or 2nd time? Paraphrasing,"You had to learn to accept me as a Grimm, now it's my turn to accept you as a Hex. How much more acceptance and equality can you expect from the guy?

If anyone showed lack of respect and equality was Juliette! Strutting around Sean, bars, police station, beating up her gang, sucking up to the Royals and all the rest of her actions.

Years ago, having a similar discussion with some in-laws, the subject about relationships, respect, equality came up. Of course, from the side of the femi-nazis in the family all you heard was. (In a condensed form, basically) A healthy relationship is 50/50. That’s the only way to make it in modern days.

Listen up kiddies. This is where you learn something!

I turned around and said. Well, in our relationship, it’s 70/70. I Immediately, was given a math lesson, 70 + 70 = 140. You can’t have 140%. Max is 100% How can you go past 100%?

That’s easy. We got married because we tend to agree on lots of things, which is more than half of what we agree on, which made us a couple. I estimate is about 70% of the time. The rest of the 30% we disagree on. This is where we compromise. Hence, “The whole is more than the sum of the TWO” concept”

Again, going by what the production gave us. Production, writing, direction. Where was the compromise in Juliette? This flocking smuck went out of his way to try to adapt and appease her to the new circumstances and she storms out like a spoiled little brat.
I always thought it would've been good to have a recurring character in the wesen community who showed up in a handful of episodes each season. This character could've served as a C.I. for Nick but off the books. I guess Monroe and Rosalee told him everything he needed to know but I would've liked to see some petty criminal provide Nick info once in a while. My personal preference would've been an Eisbiber. I think one of Bud's friends could've served this role and Bud could've been involved a bit more because he would sometimes be needed to get in touch with him.
Juliette blaming others is a very bad reaction on your part. She agreed to do the spell and too side effects. That something turned out as she hoped does not mean that was not your responsability.
IMO, they overplayed the access to Wesen knowledge by Rosalee and Monroe. So what, if most of the books his aunt left him got burned. Seemed as Rosalee and Monroe had all the answers.

I would have kept Rosalee more with the Spice Shop knowledge of that world. I would have preferred more of a seek and reveal of the different Wesen. Or at least, connect with other types of Wesen to get info instead of them two as a "Go to" for all Wesen maters.
Pages: 1 2 3