Grimm Forum

Full Version: The Extreme Grimm Rewatch: Season 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decided to post today. With the series winding down I thought I'd devote tomorrow's post to tonight's episode.

So, here we go. IMHO Season 4 was the poorest of the series so I was kind of hard pressed to sort through this mess.

Favorite episode:
"Dying On A Prayer" - It was a very interesting concept and the writer's actually treated people of faith with some respect. Refreshing coming from Hollywood.
The scenes of Adalind going "down the rabbit hole" were well written and acted. Maybe some of the best scenes in the entire series.
Young David totally crushing on Truble was cute. Tongue Not that I blame the lad. Got a bit of a crush on her myself. Heart

Least Favorite Episode:
"Double Date" - I thought this episode was just plain stupid. Period. Huh

Favorite Wesen:
Kallikantzaroi from "The Grimm Who Stole Christmas". Those little snots were pretty funny and the episode had some amusing moments. This episode was #2 on my favorite list by the way.

Plot Line I Wish They Had Gone With:
After Juliette became a hexenbitch she killed the bounty hunter in "Marechausee" and then totally wiped the floor with Adalind's a$$ in "Trial By Fire". When those episodes were first run I was thinking: "OK, now Juliette can become a bad a$$ member of the crew!"
Instead the writer's decide to make Juliette a psychotic, murderous and traitorous whore. Then kill her off, sorta.
Good move guys!!Angry

As stated above. IMO this was the worst season of the series and probably the one that killed the show. The ratings took a hit that they never recovered from. They still had enough viewers to get renewed for a full 5th season. But after this mess the show was on life support. SadSad
We agree that season 4 did not compare to season 1 or 3. Season 4 had good characters but less than good plots. Like the Trubel came into her own good. Like the scene with Wu when Hank and Nick are going to show him wesen out in the woods.

The most out of blue episode was the boundy hunter why after working with Nick would they put a hit out on Nick?

Highway of Tears was the best of the season for an episode. Like when Juliette and Trubel show up to protect Rosalee.

But not a lot in the season to write about other than characters and how they moved them along.

Sorrry @wf had to many irons in the fire over the weekend to get to your thread.
Season 4 had the second highest ratings on average of the entire series. Only Season 3 had better ratings.

Personally I hated the whole Truble thing. I think the actress is amazing and the character is interesting enough but her character overlaps with Nicks too much. Nick needed more development as a Grimm before he could really train someone on being one. Also considering at this point you already had 8 Main cast members bringing on another Series recurring cast member was too much. The writers themselves even admitted the huge cast was a problem some times. Just saying.

I also hate the fact that it was never explained why Juilette became a Hexenbiest or why she was more powerful(Possibly never really confirmed). Rosalee and Henritta knowing and not knowing what was going on with Juilitte was also annoying. They claim to have never heard or experienced anything like this before but yet come to conclusions that Made Hexenbiest are more powerful than Born Hexenbiest based off such little info.

Favorite Episode would be 4x12 because of the Adalind vs Juilette fight scene.
I just hate how Juliette became a bitch. I really hate her specially when she burned the trailer. Just wanna air my angst. Im in Jack the rippers ep. Now
(01-12-2018, 03:26 AM)Grimmfangirling Wrote: [ -> ]I just hate how Juliette became a bitch. I really hate her specially when she burned the trailer. Just wanna air my angst. Im in Jack the rippers ep. Now

Welcome to the club. Another Juliette hater here too! Let me guess, you hated season 2 on how they dragged out the comma effect too long and how insensitive Juliette was conducting herself and lingering around Nick, even if she did loose memory of Nick. If she had no feelings for him, why didn't she move out?