Grimm Forum

Full Version: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Season 6 Episode 3
Oh Captain, My Captain

[Image: a4tXWWsl.jpg]

Air Date: January 20, 2016

Synopsis: In order to stop the rise of Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz), Nick (David Giuntoli) devises a plan that will take him out of his element. Adalind (Claire Coffee) and Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) do everything in their power to keep the plan on track. Meanwhile, Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) race against time to get the spell ready before it is too late. Russell Hornsby and Reggie Lee also star.
The best part of this episode - Renard playing Nick playing Renard. And don't make Wu angry. Loved Wu tonight!

Edited to add: Meisner looked younger than he did in S5, more like he did in the S4 finale. Hmmm....
Why they are showing that Nadalind is good right now, I actually do not think that the love triangle is over with. They have been showing Nick and Eve getting closer every episode now. Then, Nick will have to fear Diana because of what Renard told him. Even though they are showing that Adalind is working with the group, she still seem pointless. She is always the last one to know about what is going on in the group. I think the person that will try to harm Diana would be the guy who was suppose to be captain, which will make that Nicks fault since he should have found out everything that Renard did before turning into him.
Great special effects the fight between the two Renards. Now the Meisner question was he alive or was Sean just seeing thing? Episode had a good pace and action. We now know the Lt that going to cause problems, and he has it out for the Capt. Renard not sure how he going to go after Nick unless Renard tells him what really happened.

Now will Sean tell him, likely as a wesen he would understand the two Renards.
Well Diana changed Nick back with quite a punch ...I think Adalind will better take heed to let Diana see Renard ..you saw tha look on Diana's face if looks could kill...Adalind has a lot explaining to do why Nick pretended to be her Dad....that was that promo pic when Adalind is talking to Diana while Nick looks on..Adalind must trend carefully..Diana now is on defense and she'll be watching them even though she will say the right thing..she is weary of Nick as you saw and she is not happy. I bet this will make Diana even more determined to be with her dad.

hmmm Renard agree to terms..so why is Miesner now solid form, maybe he still believe he is right...
Loved it. Very fast paced, great fight, pissed off Lt. I have one question tho: our local NBC station messed up. Renard pulls into the station, Wu has a smile on his face.........Renard is in the hallway surrounded by reporters. What happened? I almost had a fit when this happened, I was hoping they would show the missing segment, no such luckSad. I know I will be able to see it tomorrow on demand, but I have to go to work and can't see it for several days. Please friends, have pity on a poor old man. Liked how Nick dewoged, but I'd be careful around that kid. Maybe Renard will get her to solve his Nick problem?
(01-20-2017, 07:50 PM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]Loved it. Very fast paced, great fight, pissed off Lt. I have one question tho: our local NBC station messed up. Renard pulls into the station, Wu has a smile on his face.........Renard is in the hallway surrounded by reporters. What happened? I almost had a fit when this happened, I was hoping they would show the missing segment, no such luckSad. I know I will be able to see it tomorrow on demand, but I have to go to work and can't see it for several days. Please friends, have pity on a poor old man. Liked how Nick dewoged, but I'd be careful around that kid. Maybe Renard will get her to solve his Nick problem?

Nickanard was trying to get out of the staton before he thought he was turning into Nick they grabbed Renard's computer and his suitcase and tried to get out before the reporter stopped him...they finally made it to the car but Renard showed up and Wu told him that it may be a bit confusing to show up when Nick is still Tenard , which stopped Renard from barging up to the station, then Nick drove up to pick up Wu threats from Renard was made but then when Renard was about to go to the car he got t caught by the media... Renard trying to get them to understand he was not stepping down...the only thing the reporter notice that Renard had on a different color tie lol
I do think Diana is going to be working towards putting her family back together but won't act out as viciously as she did with Rachel. Nick really needs to watch his back where Diana's concerned. The whole custody arrangement went over so quickly, I don't buy that this is the last we'll see of the co-parenting see-saw. I like that Diana isn't feeling Nick and Adalind getting together, it's much more preferable than watching Eve's woeful expression every time Nick and Adalind are intimate although I admit it must suck for Juliette to see them all lovey dovey in front of her.

I loved the episode, David did good directing and I never had a doubt about Sasha pulling off David's mannerisms and intonations, he was fantastic. This is definitely one of my favourite episodes in recent history.
Enjoyed this episode the most so far and they've all been excellent. Since I can never get enough of the Captain, seeing double was a good thing in this instance. High marks for Sasha for his spot-on facial expressions and gestures that were typical of Nick and for including a little humor in what otherwise was a tense episode. Sean was such a snot to have that guy killed that way. Specious and scurvy. And he'll be sorry. I think his conscience is making Meisner more and more corporeal as his guilt increases.

There was an old t.v. commercial about margarine, I think, in which the threatening theme was "It's not nice to fool Mother Nature". It ran through my mind when I saw Diana look at Nick holding her mother, "It's not nice to fool Diana". Yikes, now he did it. Seriously, things must take a turn for the better about Diana's childish, and increasingly dangerous, attempts to have things her way. Adalind must find the way to guide her remarkable prodigy toward a safe and sane life.

Guess Monday morning it'll be like nuttin' ever happened at the Portland Police Bureau, deja vu. Nick, Hank and Wu are back on the force, with Sean filling the post of Captain just like the good old days, haha.

Eve/Juliette seems to know that Nick loves Adalind now, and appears to be accepting it. We didn't see the mystery of the stick and cloth advanced in this episode, but getting Renard away from the power of the office of Mayor was important. He just seems to be in such trouble all the way around - last week he was so smug at outfoxing Nick and company and now he's in the barrel.

And meanwhile '...what rough beast...slouches towards Bethlehem' as they say.
The "custody agreement" is probably just the setup for a whole lot of domestic discord. Diana will go to the fome with Adalind and Nick, which will just be so much fun for them all. Nick and Adalind will be meeting Sean at least every other weekend when it comes time for Diana to go spend time at her daddy's house, which will probably be a whole lot of fun, too.

Will Diana blame Nick for taking her mommy from her daddy?

Will she blame Sean for giving Adalind up, or for driving her away?

Or will she blame Adalind for choosing Nick over Sean?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26