Grimm Forum

Full Version: S5E17 - Inugami
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Season 5 Episode 17
Inugami

[Image: OleUC1Fl.jpg]

Air Date: April 15, 2016

Synopsis: When the severed head of a young man is found under a bridge, Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) find themselves on the case of Japanese Wesen acting on an ancient tradition of revenge. Elsewhere, Adalind (Claire Coffee) decides to go back to work at her old law firm and has her first face-to-face with Eve (Bitsie Tulloch). Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.
Holy cannelloni this episode was bad!
I mean like yucky make you cringe bad.
It was all over the place and just a big old mess.
And is that really Diana? Because that tacked on scene seemed like BC BS.
Juliette's got a lot of brass threatening Adalind to leave Nick alone. There's NOTHING Adalind can do that could ever top what she did to Nick.

Anyway, annoying Adalette scene aside...everybody on this show seems to be having a serious problem with trust. Hasn't anyone learned from Nick and Juliette's mistakes last season? STOP KEEPING SECRETS, YOU IDIOTS!

On top of everything else, shouldn't Wu's "headache" have set off alarm bells for Nick and Hank, considering Juliette was exhibiting similar symptoms before she hexed out? Are there any characters on this show who possess long-term memory??
I thought it was one of the best episode this season. Now we know that Adalind is all hexenbiest again we seen somehow BC has Diana how did that happen? Now we have to think about the resistance and BC. The wesen of the week was good and Nick won the fight as a Grimm. Adalind has been warned but now that Diana is back in the picture and Renard has her what now can we expect.

Eve's talk with Adalind was good but if Diana is on BC side (I question that because of mom Kelly) can she beat Eve? I thought the staff had more energy maybe because they know they got one more year of work. How will Nick get Monroe and Rosalee out of the tunnel? What is happening to Wu?

(04-15-2016, 07:13 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]Juliette's got a lot of brass threatening Adalind to leave Nick alone. There's NOTHING Adalind can do that could ever top what she did to Nick.

Anyway, annoying Adalette scene aside...everybody on this show seems to be having a serious problem with trust. Hasn't anyone learned from Nick and Juliette's mistakes last season? STOP KEEPING SECRETS, YOU IDIOTS!

On top of everything else, shouldn't Wu's "headache" have set off alarm bells for Nick and Hank, considering Juliette was exhibiting similar symptoms before she hexed out? Are there any characters on this show who possess long-term memory??
Makes you wonder how they remember they lines. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Not to mention "I did not see that coming" That Black Claw had Diana...but Meisner had Diana...so that means Black Claw and Miesner are one and the same...or the resistance that had Diana were all killed...and that's why Meisner and Trubal left Portland to find her...and now she is with Renard and Rachael...I say that is a instant family...how ever Renard is now even more vulnerable..or protected by his daughter......this can only get better..
(04-15-2016, 07:18 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]Not to mention "I did not see that coming" That Black Claw had Diana...but Meisner had Diana...so that means Black Claw and Miesner are one and the same...or the resistance that had Diana were all killed...and that's why Meisner and Trubal left Portland to find her...and now she is with Renard and Rachael...I say that is a instant family...how ever Renard is now even more vulnerable..or protected by his daughter......this can only get better..
I hadn't thought of that Meisner and Trubel could have lost her to a BC attack. Good point.
I loved it. About to watch again
I thought they said Miesner gave Diana to Victor. No I know that is what Renard told Adalind. Meaning she wasn't with the resistance but rather the royals.

The episode was pretty good. Favorite scene was without a doubt when they where in the Law firm. TOOO CUTEEEEXD

Hated Eve coming in a roaring her ever changing wig head. Nick listening to Eve is going to backfire on him sooner or later. Like Eve doesn't know everything she only knows bits and pieces meaning all her information might not be correct. Nick should have simply talkied to Adalind about her Hexenbiest coming back(It never left it was just suppressed). I mean what is the worst that could happen? If she was going to leave and take Kelly she would have been done did that.

As far as Monroe and Rosalee are concerned they are stupid this episode. Like really you could have simply emerged from the tunnels and told Adalind that Nick wanted you guys to dig up some information on them and that you guys were doing your own research with Nick approval. Adalind already knows about the door and that the door was open.
There where leaves on the carpet so Wu physically went some where. There did the dimensional idea with the Ripper. What are they planing for Wu.

Did anyone notice that shot the scene with Kelly in the office. To appear the Kelly could see them woge. They also timed Kelly smiling right after his mother woged.

I wonder if Eve ever uses her hands. She does everything now with her mind.
(04-15-2016, 07:13 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]Juliette's got a lot of brass threatening Adalind to leave Nick alone. There's NOTHING Adalind can do that could ever top what she did to Nick.

This episode was among a few from previous seasons that were frustrating to watch. Once again we go along the oft trodden path of memory loss and instant stupidity and hidden truths from the some of the characters. Will the "unexplained" ( Dead neighbours, Diana with BC etc) rear its ugly head again. Will Adalind leave Nick for Renard as BC want? Will Nick and Eve reconnect in a future episode? To me, it seems as where they want to go and it makes for really poor watching at the moment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9