Grimm Forum

Full Version: Eve/Juliette
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We now have a dual character how much of Juliette is in Eve? Will Eve want Nick dead/Adalind or was her mind erased? How has she changed? Was part of the season 4 a setup on how bad she was to the Scoobies? So had HW contacted her early and the angry a setup to break with the Scoobies? Maybe she had came in on her own so the sent Trubel? That one was slight one but thought it might be in play. As we do know now that Chavez did send Trubel to get Juliette. At least that question was answered it wasn't Nick and the KILL her that was in play, so Nick wasn't part of getting her shot.

So what will be our debate on Eve/Juliette be?
They already gave the answers. She has Juliette's memories but none of her emotional attachments.

SO. I can already tell they're going to have Nick break through her "wall" and get back those emotions and fall in love new, which is just SO PREDICTABLE UGH.
(12-12-2015, 07:46 AM)grimmfan14 Wrote: [ -> ]They already gave the answers. She has Juliette's memories but none of her emotional attachments.

SO. I can already tell they're going to have Nick break through her "wall" and get back those emotions and fall in love new, which is just SO PREDICTABLE UGH.
Like you point but how do you see this playing out? My view Nick is done with Juliette and will have no interest in Eve at all. In fact he will be more interested in protecting Adalind and Kelly a be keeping a very good eye on MS Eve. I would kill her this time if he even thought she was coming back. In their case to much has happened for the writers even to go do this road, unless the whole bad Juliette was a setup to ease out of the scoobies.
(12-12-2015, 07:46 AM)grimmfan14 Wrote: [ -> ]They already gave the answers. She has Juliette's memories but none of her emotional attachments.

Oh dear Lord, it's the amnesia arc all over again, except now they're substituting memories with emotions! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/2d73ab654fa9...qz4rgp.gif

I want to be grateful for Bitsie's return, but damn it, guys...
(12-12-2015, 08:27 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh dear Lord, it's the amnesia arc all over again, except now they're substituting memories with emotions! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/2d73ab654fa9...qz4rgp.gif

I want to be grateful for Bitsie's return, but damn it, guys...
Did they we have seen hexens they don't look to have a lot of emotions to start with in Eve/Juliette case would be much a leap to say the powerful hexen killed all emotions.... They just had to get the anger out of Juliette to create Eve. Just a thought.
(12-12-2015, 08:33 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]Did they we have seen hexens they don't look to have a lot of emotions to start with in Eve/Juliette case would be much a leap to say the powerful hexen killed all emotions.... They just had to get the anger out of Juliette to create Eve. Just a thought.

That was my impression, too. But it just gives such an exhausting "here we go again" vibe to Nick and Juliette's relationship (especially after how far they've come in the show), I can't help feeling irritated.

EDIT: Wooo! I'm a Grimm! No more "Royal" for me! Big Grin
I don't like the fact Juliette is back. In my opinion, it is way too soon. I mean, in the Grimm world, it's only been a couple of weeks. Are you going to try and convince me that Juliette is healed up and conditioned by HW to do what THEY want her to do in just a couple of weeks? The Scooby's were trying to do that most of the last season and Meisner got control of her in about two weeks. Not buying it.
She's a series regular again. She was gone for FIVE episodes? That's nothing. We barely saw any time for any reactions and now she's back. And I know they're going to go the cheap love interest route again, which is so irritating.
(12-12-2015, 08:55 AM)grimmfan14 Wrote: [ -> ]She's a series regular again. She was gone for FIVE episodes? That's nothing. We barely saw any time for any reactions and now she's back. And I know they're going to go the cheap love interest route again, which is so irritating.

I don't think so. Nick isn't going to forget that Juliette was going to kill him. He's going to remember that she wanted Adalind dead; thus, killing his baby as well. He's not going to forget that she tried to kill Monroe and would have succeeded if it wasn't for Hank. He's not going to forget that she burned down the trailer and taking away a lot of things that would have helped him. He's not going to forget that she slept with Kenneth and the fact that she also slept with Renard still needs to come to light which really isn't a good foundation to start a romance from.
(12-12-2015, 09:14 AM)crossbar Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2015, 08:55 AM)grimmfan14 Wrote: [ -> ]She's a series regular again. She was gone for FIVE episodes? That's nothing. We barely saw any time for any reactions and now she's back. And I know they're going to go the cheap love interest route again, which is so irritating.

I don't think so. Nick isn't going to forget that Juliette was going to kill him. He's going to remember that she wanted Adalind dead; thus, killing his baby as well. He's not going to forget that she tried to kill Monroe and would have succeeded if it wasn't for Hank. He's not going to forget that she burned down the trailer and taking away a lot of things that would have helped him. He's not going to forget that she slept with Kenneth and the fact that she also slept with Renard still needs to come to light which really isn't a good foundation to start a romance from.

@crossbar. I agree with your summation. No way Nick just let's all that slide. I'm trying to remain optimistic. Perhaps her new character will be better written and acted. From the promo and blurb by JK, she is not Juliette and that's a definite plus!!Rolleyes